Our Sites also contain links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by Company. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Sites and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Information You Provide Us. You can provide information to us on our Sites through various means, including creation of an online account, newsletter sign-up, feedback forms, contact us forms, e-mail forms, information pages, smart phone or mobile apps, surveys and contests, user generated content (including blog posts, comments, photos, videos, messages, social media, etc.), connecting to us via social media sites such as Facebook, request for information forms and via the Infusionsoft API. The information we collect includes personally identifiable information, such as your name, home address, work address, billing address, shipping address, telephone numbers (both work and personal), and e-mail address. If you purchase any products or services through our Sites, we also collect your credit card or debit card number, payment history and related information, as applicable. We maintain your order status and order history. Other online account services include providing us with your Infusionsoft access information to use some of the functionality on the Sites. Should you provide us with your Infusionsoft, we store this access information for better customer support.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We collect certain information automatically as you use our Sites, including your IP address, geolocation information, browser type, computer type, operating system version, type of mobile device (if used), the site from where you navigated to our Sites, time and date of using the Sites, your computer operating system, the name of your Internet service provider (ISP), your unique device identifier number. We do use Google Analytics on our Sites. This information is anonymous, and we do not link it to your personally identifiable information. We also receive data about you from third parties, such as Infusionsoft. If you are downloading one of our e-mail plug-ins (“plug-in software”), your e-mails and contacts are synched with our server when you launch the plug-in software. We collect your e-mails and contacts to provide the functionality for our plug-in software. To remove your e-mails and contacts from our server, please do the following: Should you provide us with your Infusionsoft information, we do the following:
How We Use and Share Your Information
- To Provide Products, Services, and Information. As described above, we collect information from you so that we can provide products and services that you purchase using the Sites, and information that you request from us. We use your personal information to contact you about your orders, process credit card / debit card transactions, and ship products to you. We may provide information to third party service providers that help us bring you the services we offer. For example, we may use third parties to help host our website, send out e-mail updates about the Sites, remove repetitive information from our user lists, and process payments. These service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to helping us provide the service. We use demographic information to better understand our customers, and improve our products and services.
- Online Account. When you create an online account, you can store your personal information and use it later when purchasing products on our Sites. You can also view your current orders and order history.
- Newsletters. If you sign-up to receive newsletters or other communications from us, we use your e-mail address and other relevant personal information to provide the newsletters and other communications to you. You can always opt-out of receiving e-mail newsletters or advertisements by using the opt-out feature provided with the e-mail communications.
- Legal Requests or Requirements and to Prevent Harm. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or legal process. We may also share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to prevent harm to Company, the Sites, or our customers. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts, or other government entities.
Access to Your Information and Choices
- If you have questions about personal information we have about you or need to update your information, you can Contact Us or call us at 1.800.892.2491. You can opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional e-mails from Company using the “My Account” page, and by using the opt-out or unsubscribe feature contained in the e-mails.
- If you close your account, we will no longer use your online account information or share it with third parties. We may, however, retain a copy of the information for archival purposes, and to avoid identity theft or fraud.
Security of Your Information
In order to help secure your personal information, access to your data on our Sites is password-protected, and sensitive data is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and our Sites. To protect any data you store on our servers, we also regularly audit our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We use firewalls. We also have confidentiality agreements with our employees, and with some service providers and third parties. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that e-mails you send to us through our Sites are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
Questions / Contact Us
2637 E Atlantic Blvd #18940
Pompano Beach, FL 33062